A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Stoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Stoll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Stoll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoll graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stoll has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Blank Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly D Stoll MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Stoll practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Stoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Stoll practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Pediatricians.