Overall Review

December 19th, 2014
She is the best doctor in town.

January 10th, 2012
Wonderful
Whole office is awesome. From the front office to the MA's the nurses, Lauren the NP, Dr. A.

April 18th, 2011
Poor Communication/ Unnecessary Treatment
I did not know any different until I switched to a new pediatrician!! Do not let the nurses or doctors FORCE your child to open their mouth by prying their jaw open and leaving red fingerprints on their face! I finally left when they threatened to call DFACS on me... My 3 year old child refused to take the new round of antibiotics for strep. (The first 7 days of antibiotics did not work). I have never had a problem administering medicine to him. At first I tried forcing it, however, my child would spit (like blowing raspberries) as I was trying to administer it. I tried simpler ways by putting it in his chocolate milk, juice, and even made chocolate frosted cupcakes with the medicine... he refused. Because of his langauge/speech skill problem, he did not understand being punished (time-out, take away toys) for not taking his medicine. I tried calling the doctor to see if there was a better tasting medicince or easier way that I could administer it. The rude nurses informed me that I am "the parent and must force him to take the medicince". Then they gave me personal situations that, to me, just informed me they thought they were a better parent than me. I asked to speak to the doctor. The nurses said she would call me back. So, I get a phone call from a different nurse. I ask to speak to the doctor. In a demeaning voice, the nurse informs me that if I do not force my child to take his medicine then he will have to come in for 3 days to get shots that "will be very painful", or I would have to administer a suppository. I told her that neither one of those options were acceptable. She then told me that if I did not force my child to take the medicine, she would call DFACS on me. I immediately got off the phone and set up an appointment with a new pediatrician. The new pediatrician tells me that my child is a carrier of strep and the antibiotics are not going to help. Later, we found that Dr. Doherty was actually giving the nurses instructions on what to say, and she was not sorry for how we were treated.

July 8th, 2010
Excellent physician
Dr. Doherty is the best pediatrician I have known. She is very thorough and the kids love her. She always diagnosed the problem correctly the first ...

April 26th, 2010
Dr. Kim is a wonderful doctor. She did everything she possibly could to aid us in getting the best outcome for our premature son. She took the time and paid attention to every detail to help us. She will always have a special place in our hearts!