Dr. Kimberly Tabor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Tabor?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Tabor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Doctor has Changed ALOT

She was a great doctor when she first left Satelite Med and built her own practice. But seems over the last 4 years or so she has changed from taking and caring for her patients to how much money can I get from this one. She moved her office to Smithville and now won't even take the patients that she had been seeing here in the Cookeville area. She has really disappointed me and my family and we are now searching for a new doctor that will at least listen to what we have to say.

January 31st, 2015

Patient

April 30th, 2012

Good doctor, has changed alot, needs improvements!

Has been my doctor for approx. 5 years. She is caring, but the last couple of years thing's have changed. No longer takes as much time with you. Doesn't have the happy personality she use too. Too many return visits. Harder to make an appointment, especially for medical problems that come up quickly.My big problem is that now she will only give one refill of meds., instead of the normal 3, 90 day refills. This makes you feel like you are being held hostage to make your follow-up appointments. I need to mail order, so this is a big aggravation to me, and most likely her nursing staff, to have to call in or fax prescriptions or refills all the time. I believe most people will keep their appointments, without having to do this. And, if thing's are going good, I do not see why you need to come back in 3 months, maybe 4-5 months. If bloodwork is bad or needs improvement maybe so, but why hold out meds?? Also, she has started a 6 week follow-up, if you change meds. I have always been able to call previous doctor's, if I were having a problem and go from there. Why all the return visits? One could say this is good doctor care, but it seems to me that money may be more the object now, instead of good patient care....I hope not, because thing's sure have changed in the last year or so. I am looking for a new doctor, most likely a internal medicine physician.

August 22nd, 2017