Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberley Pryor
Dr. Kimberley Pryor, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Troy, MI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Pryor is affiliated with Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Royal Oak (2 Years. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberley Pryor has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Kimberley Pryor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Wolf Duvernoy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi54
Dr. Ziyad Iskenderian
Internal Medicine, Residency
Southfield, MI 0 mi7
Dr. James Faysal II
Southfield, MI 0 mi1