A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thayer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thayer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Thayer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Thayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly S Thayer MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Thayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Thayer practices Urology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Urologists.