A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thayer
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Thayer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Thayer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Thayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly S Thayer MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Thayer practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Thayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Thayer practices Urology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Urologists.