A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Thompson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Weight
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Miller Dwan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Merrill Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. K M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. K Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. K Thompson practices Family Medicine near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Primary Care Doctors.