Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Tibbs
Dr. Kimberly Tibbs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Colorado Springs, CO. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tibbs is affiliated with Centura Health Penrose Community, Aspen Creek Medical Associates and Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Tibbs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimberly Tibbs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.
Dr. Mark Bodman
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.01 mi19
Dr. John Lynn
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Colorado Springs, CO 0.31 mi35
Dr. Robert Tanabe
Colorado Springs, CO 0.59 mi34