A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Tosch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Tosch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tosch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tosch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Tosch MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Tosch practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Tosch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Tosch practices Gastroenterology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Gastroenterologists.