A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Townsend-Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Townsend-Scott is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Townsend-Scott
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Townsend-Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Townsend-Scott, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend-Scott graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Townsend-Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Arlene Townsend-Scott MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Townsend-Scott practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Townsend-Scott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Townsend-Scott practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Hometown, IL.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.