Kimberly Trever DO Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2010
Compassionate

January 3rd, 2010
Dr. Kimberly Trever, D.O., M.P.H, the BEST in Michigan!!
Psychiatrist, Dr. Kimberly Trever, D.O. , M.P.H. , of Ingress PLLC in Traverse City, Michigan is the BEST Psychiatrist in Northern Michigan, and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for help with a mental health condition!!I have been in therapy most of my life and Dr. Kimberly Trever has been my Psychiatrist for quite some time now. Until Dr. Kimberly Trever came along, I had given up hope. Like many people, I'd become all too familiar with the short comings in this particular industry. Like a lot of Mental Health patients, I'd all but given up on any measurable improvement for my conditions and resigned myself to a life of misery. I'd gotten used to the status quo in the Mental Health profession, a sterile, superficial, revolving door mentality. Right from my first appointment with Dr. Trever, there was a mental connection. I knew immediately that she understood, and truly cared about, me. She is extremely intelligent and empathetic. She has a down-to-earth relatable good nature, and is shockingly selfless. Dr. Trever has consistently proven herself to be trustworthy, honest, reliable, and someone I can truly rely on. She routinely recalls intricate details about me that others never seemed to grasp no matter how many years I'd been seeing them.I've come to realize, that Dr. Trever is primarily motivated by her empathy and compassion for people, rather than financial gain, or status. On our first appointment, she realized I was having back pain and she insisted I take her chair, instead of the couch. Then, there was one time when I accidentally showed up a day early for my appointment, and Dr. Trever was very busy with paper work. Rather than ask me to come back at the correct day and time, she stopped what she was doing and INSISTED that I stay for my therapy. Then, there are the times when I have a lot on my mind and a lot to talk about. Rather than watching the clock, Dr. Trever, often continues past the end of the session time, until we have covered everything.In conclusion, Dr. Kimberly Trever is the most astonishing person I've met in my 40+ years on this planet. It goes without saying that she is obviously unmatched and unrivaled in her profession and I'm eternally thankful for her presence in my life.