A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Turinske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Turinske, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turinske graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Turinske has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Pekarek Turinske MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly P. Turinske practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Turinske has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Turinske practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Primary Care Doctors.