A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Turinske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turinske
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Turinske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Turinske, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turinske graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Turinske has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Pekarek Turinske MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly P. Turinske practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Turinske has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Turinske practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.