Dr. Kimberly Turman Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Turman?

Do NOT use this Dr!

Posted on March 13th, 2017

She has no clue on what she is doing! Said I had nothing wrong, was very rude, and acted like I was a drug seeker, and suggested I see a pain management doctor instead. She even chuckled at me at one point in time during the visit. Here I am, in horrible pain, could hardly place weight on my leg, or walk, and have a Dr that had no care in the world to help figure out what was going on. After seeking a second opinion, come to find out, I had a huge meniscus tear and massive areas of Cartlidge loss to where it it is bone on bone. I am now looking at a total knee replacement. Dr Kimberly Thurman, you should not be in any kind of medical practice!!!

Posted on May 12th, 2016