A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Tyner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Tyner, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Tyner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyner graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Tyner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Navarro Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Shawn Tyner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Tyner practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Tyner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Tyner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Terrell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.