Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Udell
Dr. Kimberly Udell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Udell is affiliated with Medical Center of Plano, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Methodist Dallas Medical Center. Dr. Udell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Udell has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Kimberly Udell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Noelle Niemand
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Arlington, TX 0.34 mi9
Dr. Avishai Alkalay
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Arlington, TX 0.34 mi14
Dr. Lorna Rodriguez
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Arlington, TX 0.34 mi30