A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Udell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Udell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Udell graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Udell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Udell DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Udell practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Udell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Udell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.