Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Caring & Compassionate show details Caring & Compassionate
by Cynthia on Feb 19th, 2016

Dr. Udell has been my Gynecologist since 2009. She has a wonderful bedside manner which makes me feel at ease. She is pleasant to be around. Dr. Udell performed my hysterectomy in 2010 & it was a positive experience. I highly recommend this doctor for your gynecological needs.

Be Careful show details Be Careful
Apr 16th, 2015

My baby and I almost died during the delivery. I don't want to go into details but be very careful on choosing a good doctor to deliver your child. My neighbor had recommended this doctor to me and she has multiple miscarriages with Dr. Udell and she never once sent her to a specialist. After my experience I feel so terrible about having trusted Dr Udell. I wish I would have followed my instinct and gone to a different GYN.

Wonderful, Caring Doctor & Great Staff show details Wonderful, Caring Doctor & Great Staff
Apr 17th, 2012

I have been a patient for more than 12 years, and refer all of my friends & family to her. She really cares to improve your quality of life if you have any health issues. Great bedside manor & very good surgeon.

May 4th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Udell's for 5 years now since moving to Texas, and I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Udell and her staff. I have recommended her to several of my friends, who have also had positive experiences, and I highly recommend her for anyone in the area!

she is great show details she is great
by onyinye on Mar 22nd, 2010

she is very caing and lovely Dr. she is always there for her patients. i have had her as my OBGYN since 2006 when i had my 1st baby. And i am seeing her currently for my 3rd baby. she is amazen. i have recommended her to all my friends and they all love her.