A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Vacca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Vacca has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Vacca MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Vacca practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Vacca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Vacca practices Pediatrics near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Pediatricians.