A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Vacca, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Firelands Reg Medical Center-Main Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vacca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Vacca practice?
Dr. Kimberly Vacca practices Pediatrics near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kimberley Vacca, Dr. Kimberlee Vacca, Dr. Kim Vacca