Dr. Kimberly Valentine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 14th, 2016
horrendous
Most unknowledgeable Doctor I have ever seen. Cannot begin to explain her inadequate ability to prescribe medications and properly follow up with serious life threatening side effects. I feel she should not EVER prescribe medications.

August 4th, 2016
Always takes the time to listen to my needs. Never feel rushed.

September 14th, 2015
Horrible experience
I cannot express how much I recommend AGAINST going to MidAtlantic Behavioral Health and Dr. Valentine in particular. One of the worst experiences Ive ever had in a doctor. She first prescribed an antidepressant but it was giving me horrible side effects, including suicidal thoughts, so I called her office immediately. I hadnt heard back after two days despite the urgency which I explained on the phone, and despite numerous other calls to the office. Finally after four days of horrible side effects I had to show up in her office and demand an appointment because the medicines effects were ruining my life. Now even when I am in a great place on a different medication, I almost never get a response from her office and have had to physically go into her office without an appointment to get a prescription because no one in the office will talk to you on the phone. It is a complete run-around and a waste of time, you are much better off finding any other doctor in the area even if they are a mediocre one.