The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kimberly Van Zee
Kimberly Van Zee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Kimberly Van Zee is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, Memorial Sloan-Kettering and Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases. Kimberly Van Zee has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Kimberly Van Zee has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...