I love her. She saved my life. show details I love her. She saved my life.
Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Van Zee treated me almost 10 years ago. The wait time may have improved since then. Regardless, I love her.

May 21st, 2015

By far an excellent, professional and caring doctor

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Van Zee is warm, compassionate and will spend as much time as you need talking to you (which explains the lengthy office wait). At my initial consultation she spoke to us for almost two hours. She is kind and calming, unusual for a doctor. I highly recommend her!

Excellent with a few catches show details Excellent with a few catches
May 12th, 2013

Dr. Van Zee is without a doubt an excellent surgeon, and you will be in good hands if you choose her. However her professional personality is mixed and varies greatly depending on the day. She can be either very friendly and helpful or all business or even a bit arrogant. Also her office wait has been 90-120 minutes every time I have seen her - probably not her fault as she is in high demand.

Dr. Kimberly Van Zee show details Dr. Kimberly Van Zee
by H Y C on Mar 6th, 2013

She is an excellent doctor, very caring and friendly. She always carries smiles on her face and made me feeling there are hopes. Actually, hopes had been shown in my case.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Van Zee is an outstanding physician. She is a warm, caring doctor who treats each patient as an individual. She is truly outstanding and I will not consult with anyone but her!!!

Excellent care... show details Excellent care...
Aug 18th, 2011

Very caring. Spent as much time as I needed; there was a delay in surgery, due to an emergency, and she came in herself to explain. She is full of hope, which is so important. Easy to talk to. Would highly recommend this doctor!!!!!

Very caring doctor! show details Very caring doctor!
Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Van Zee is an excellent doctor. I truly felt that she cared about me as a person. She sat down with me, looked me in the eye, listened to every one of my questions and answered them until I was comfortable. I would highly recommend her!

Jun 24th, 2011

Dr Van Zee is very thorough. She does her research before meeting with you and gives you as much time as you need. I would recommend Dr Van Zee without reservation.

I love her so much! show details I love her so much!
May 24th, 2011

Dr. Van Zee did surgery for both my friend and me. She is the best doctor I've seen. I love her so much!

i love her too! show details i love her too!
Mar 11th, 2011

dr van zee is one of the most compassionate doctors that i have ever met, which is truly a blessing when you are dealing with a new diagnosis of breast cancer. she is so knowledgeable as well and she thoroughly explains things so that you can understand all of your options. i had complete confidence in her before my surgery and had excellent results. she is the best!

Dec 13th, 2010

Dr. Van Zee is the best doctor I've ever seen.

I love Dr. Van Zee! show details I love Dr. Van Zee!
by Cindy North on Apr 4th, 2010

She is the best doctor and she so precious and caring!Im a medical researcher. She knows a great deal and has written a great deal of journal articles on Breast Cancer.

by Janet on Dec 12th, 2008

Dr. Van Zee is probably the most WONDERFUL doctor I have ever met. Caring, profession and thorough in her medical care.