Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Vernon
Dr. Kimberly Vernon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vernon is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Memorial Hermann. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Vernon has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...