inactive

• Anesthesiology Gooding, ID

• Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2012
The doctor to see for back pain
Dr Vorse spent hours with me reviewing the MRI and explaining exactly what my problems are, what injections and pain relief methods could help and what I can do to rehab and prevent further problems. She addressed the whole issue and I feel like I know my body now and am on the right path. I recommend her to anyone with back pain - you will get the answers, a plan and results.

July 12th, 2012
Great overall experience!
I had never met Dr Vorse before I was sent there by my spine specialist. I was sent to her for a epidural in one of my vertabres. I was in the pre opp room when I first met her, I knew in the first minute that I liked her. She was very honest and thorough. The procedure was flawless, I can say this honestly since I declined any sedatives or painkillers before the procedure. It was fast and clean and during the entire time she asked of I was ok and how my body was responding. After a few days her assistant called me to see how I was doing and continues to do so every other week or so. All in all it was a excellent experience and I will see her again if needed.

November 27th, 2015