A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Collins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center West
- University Of Tennessee Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Wilder Collins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly W. Collins practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.