A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Waaso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Waaso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Waaso graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Waaso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Waaso DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Waaso practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Waaso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Waaso practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.