A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Wallace is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Wallace, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Wallace MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Wallace practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Wallace has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Wallace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Detroit, MI.