A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Wallace, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Wallace practice?
Dr. Kimberly Wallace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kim Wallace, Dr. Kimberlee Wallace, Dr. Kimberley Wallace