A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Wallace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Wallace, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Pelvic Pain
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallace graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wallace has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wallace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly D. Wallace practice?
Dr. Kimberly Wallace practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.