Dr. Kimberly Walpert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Dr. Walpert is the top in her field. She lesions to her patients and does not kick you out of her office un till you leave happy. or least happier than you walked in. Don't let that Pretty face fool you She is a kind person and top notch, excellent Person and Doctor.

August 1st, 2016
Very good

June 8th, 2016
Best doc I have ever been too.
Dr. Walpert was caring attentive and gave me a choice on my care along with understanding on the issues in my spine.She was understanding in what I go through each day. I will never see another neuro. doctor.She was sooo wonderful!

January 9th, 2016
Being stupid-Ladder fall from top step!
I was more than pleased with my experience. Dr. Walpert relieved any anxiety about back surgery-3 fractures. Everything went well. 6 hours after surgery I felt great and had no more pain. When we left I had my husband take me to the Varsity for a chili steak and fries. They were delicious. My recovery was quick and painless. Excellent physician.

September 4th, 2015
Truly Terrific Surgeon
When I knew I needed back surgery, I looked for the best one I could find. I'd given up in Athens and was looking elsewhere when a PA in my neighborhood, who I have tremendous respect for, recommended Dr. Walpert. Then my excellent GP said she would be his first choice before I mentioned her name. I had a colonoscopy a week before my surgery and had to give my history to a bunch of medical professionals, including my upcoming surgery. All asked who was doing it, and all highly praised Dr. Walpert and said she would be their choice. That continued throughout my experience in the hospital when I had the surgery. I've NEVER heard such universal high praise for a doctor, and this was from the people who should know. I'm two days post surgery, and, so far, I couldn't be happier with her performance in all ways. It does take a while to get to see her initially, but do you really want a neurosurgeon who's not busy and is sitting around hoping patients call? Even though I was in a great deal of pain, It was well worth the wait. Also, the Georgia Neurological and Comprehensive Spine setting is just so much better and personal than that cattle herding, huge facility in town.

July 30th, 2015
Finest physician I have ever dealt with. Outstanding diagnosis ability. Superb office visits with patient. Is realistic and does not over promise treatment response.

March 10th, 2015
I am now an invalid after being operated on by Walpert she abandoned me

September 11th, 2014
This doctor thinks she is the best in the field and will get angry if you question her background experience in regards to certain procedure.She injured me during surgery and didn't tell me what to expect from this and that I would have problems the rest of my life because of what she did. Tried and suceeded in covering it up and pushed me off to pain management. i would not recommend her.

September 15th, 2012
A great doctor, she is caring and has very good relationships with her patients. I would highly recommend her for the ACDF operation.

July 20th, 2012
Dr. Walpert and Staff
After the office visit, two weeks later the surgery took place, and the Athens Surgical Center was just as immpressive. EVERYONE was professional and caring.

May 9th, 2012
patient..charlie mcalexander...watkinsville,ga
Dr.Walpert is, in my opinion"the best of the best"....three hour surgery...fuse c-3 through 3-8.....I am now some 7-months after surgery feel better than I have in some ten years !!!I would highly recommend her to anyone at anytime...I have had eight surgerys in my lifetime and this, by far was the best experience of my life !!....I can't say enough about my exeperience from the most professional and caring person I have ever met.....

April 18th, 2012
Wonderful
She gave me 20 extra years of being able to continue on with my life.I think she is wonderful.