A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Warfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Warfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warfield
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Warfield, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warfield graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Warfield has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
- St Davids Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Warfield MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Warfield practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Warfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Warfield practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Primary Care Doctors and Austin Internists.