A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Warneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Warneke is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Warneke
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Warneke Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Warneke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Warneke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Warneke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Warneke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Warneke practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Warneke has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Warneke practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.