A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Warneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Warneke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Warneke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Warneke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Warneke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Warneke MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Warneke practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Warneke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Warneke practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.