A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Warneke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Warneke, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Warneke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Warneke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warneke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Warneke practice?
Dr. Kimberly Warneke practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.