A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Wenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Wenner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Wenner, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenner graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wenner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Wenner MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Wenner practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Wenner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Wenner practices Dermatology and Family Medicine near Puyallup, WA.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Puyallup Dermatologists and Puyallup Family Physicians.