A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Wherry-Roys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wherry-Roys graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wherry-Roys has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Lynn Wherry-Roys MD is a female Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Wherry-Roys practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Wherry-Roys has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Wherry-Roys practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Overland Park Radiologists.