Dr. Kimberly Williams-Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Williams-Watson?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Williams-Watson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2016

Dr Williams Watson

Very straightforward and open to answering any and all questions about my son. Down to earth and cares about her patience.

October 13th, 2016

Mother

I would recommend Dr. Williams-Watson because she is patient, and kind every time with visit. She answers my questions, she doesn't make me feel rushed, and her office is clean.

September 7th, 2016

Great Doctor

This is the only doctor I'll ever take my children to and she was mine once before. Every time I need any advice she gives it to me! Thumbs up!!!!!

April 5th, 2016

Like the reviewer before me, Dr Watson refused to see my baby for her 9 month check up for being 15 mins late. I tried calling them prior to the start of my appointment to tell them that I had ran into an accident that was slowing down my commute, but was continually greeted by an automated system that said their entire staff was handling other calls & that I should remain on hold till my call could be answered. I arrived to my appointment before that happened. When I walked into the EMPTY waiting room, I explained to the front desk girl what had occurred and she said she would have to reschedule me. It did not matter that I had waited on the doctor for HOURS at my previous appointments. It did not matter that I tried to reach them before my appointment time to tell them what had happened (they later told me all their calls are being routed to a calling center and reaching the office directly will be next to impossible). It did not matter that I had overlooked questionable medical care in the past. IE: On my child's first visit, the medical assistant was unable to completely saturate all five circles during the Neonatal heel test so my child had to be pierced TWICE on one visit. When I returned a month and a half later, I was told that she would have to be pierced again because the assistant OVER saturated the circles upon the second heel pierce during the last visit. In all, my child was pierced a total of 4 times (twice on each heel, one for each appointment) for a simple test that should have only been ONE. I was given the number to their manager Roderick who promised that seeing me would not be an issue. I remained in the waiting room for an additional 10 minutes before another medical assistant came up and said the DOCTOR SAID she would not see me. If they would have answered their phone when I called 15 mins before the start of my appointment then I could have saved about an hour of time and headache. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NOT GO HERE.

March 9th, 2016

Very. Sweet knowledgeable. Pediatrician

December 29th, 2015

Dr. Williams-Watson was warm and made me and my 9-year old daughter comfortable about her first visit to this office. She asked appropriate questions to gather background history and seemed prepared to answer any questions we had. She was wonderful with my daughter, so I'll definitely recommend this her to family and friends.

May 2nd, 2015

great doctor!

Great doctor. Friendly. Answers all questions ins clear way.

January 2nd, 2017