A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston Matthews
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winston Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston Matthews graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Winston Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Winston Matthews MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Winston Matthews practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.