A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winston Matthews
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Winston Matthews Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Polyps
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Winston Matthews graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Winston Matthews has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Winston Matthews MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Winston Matthews practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Winston Matthews practices Family Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians.