A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Winter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Winter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Erin Winter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly E. Winter practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Winter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Winter practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors.