Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Witzmann
Dr. Kimberly Witzmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Washington, DC and Washington, DC (and 5 other locations). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Witzmann is affiliated with Children's National Medical Center, Cnmc and Children's Hosp National Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Witzmann has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kimberly Witzmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Olga Morozova
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Lucy Civitello
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Ali Bader
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi33