A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Workman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Workman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Workman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Workman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Leigh Workman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Workman practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Workman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Workman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Orthopedic Surgeons.