A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Workman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Workman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Workman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Workman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Workman graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Workman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Leigh Workman MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly L. Workman practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Workman has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Workman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Orthopedic Surgeons.