Dr. Kimberly Workowski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

February 5th, 2014
Best MD I ever had
Dr. Workowski is extremely kind, caring and knowledgeable. She got me "back on track" when she became my PCP about 8 years ago. She is great with follow up, allows ample time to ask questions, and is concerned with her patients as a "whole being." She also brought my husband back from the brink of death as she was on rotation while he was admitted to Emory Midtown Hospital. I had been trying to get him to see her for years, but...he has a hard head. Dr Workowski is by far the best thing that ever happened to him. Thank you Dr Workowski for saving my husband's life! I only wish I had such glowing reviews with the scheduling staff. It is often hard to call the office and get an appointment or advice, refills, etc.

June 12th, 2012
Dr. Workowski is kind and caring. She explains everything to you and allows you to ask questions. She is interested in you an your medical needs. She has a wonderful bedside manner and we would recommend her to anyone. She is prompt and has never had us wait longer than we should.

November 15th, 2011
Dr. Workowski is very kind and has an excellent bedside manner. She is very smart and we have the upmost confidence in her medical expertise. We would recommend her without reservation.

August 7th, 2011
just the best doctor aroung...period.

October 20th, 2010
Dr Workowski is amazing
It was a true blessing that Dr Workowski was on rotation at the hospital when I was admitted and agreed to see me post release in her clinic. She is the most amazing and compassionate doctor I have ever met. Her clinical nurse Janie is also very good. The clinic itself I would rate very average as I've seen a couple of the doctors and all of them are compassionate but not nearly as nice as Dr Workowski