A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Yen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Yen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Yen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly G. Yen practice?
Dr. Kimberly Yen practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.