Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Yen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Yen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Yen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Yen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Yen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly G Yen MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly G. Yen practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Yen has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Yen practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.