A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Yonkers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonkers
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yonkers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Yonkers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonkers graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yonkers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Yonkers MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Yonkers practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Yonkers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Yonkers practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.