A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Yonkers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yonkers
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Yonkers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Yonkers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yonkers graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yonkers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Yonkers MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Yonkers practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Yonkers has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Yonkers practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.