A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Zaslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaslow
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Zaslow Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaslow graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zaslow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Zaslow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Zaslow practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Zaslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Zaslow practices Family Medicine near Medford, OR.
See Medford Primary Care Doctors.