A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Zaslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaslow
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zaslow Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaslow graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zaslow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Zaslow DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Zaslow practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Zaslow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Zaslow practices Family Medicine near Medford, OR.
See Medford Primary Care Doctors.