A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Zaslow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaslow graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Zaslow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zaslow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Zaslow practice?
Dr. Kimberly Zaslow practices Family Medicine near Medford, OR.
See Medford Family Physicians.