Dr. Kimberly Zimlich MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Mount Pleasant, SC

November 2nd, 2010
I hope Dr. Zimlich actually sees this. You cannot get around the staff (who need to all be replaced) to even talk to her now. This was the best office 7 years ago. What has happened? Trying to get an appointment you would think that you're trying to get into an exclusive club or French Restaurant.I have a nine year old who wanted to go see the doctor for a check-up. She's a healthy kid and hasn't been sick in years and just wanted to go in and ask Kimberly some questions and get a check-up. Instead of a nice phone call and a prompt appointment we got a rude office worker who said she would have to see if Dr. Zimlich would see us since my daughter "wasn't even sick". Then she finally got back on the phone and had a 12:30 appointment in a couple of weeks. Fine on the weeks but she has school... more grunting on the phone in the background about getting a late afternoon appointment instead. The other thing that was frustrating is that she cannot get a flu shot at the same time as her check-up??? We're all busy these days, who has time to make two appointments and take two afternoons off of work? Come on.We LOVE Dr. Zimlich and truly hope she can get her staff issues taken care of.

June 10th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
She has seen my children since my youngest was a newborn 14 years ago. I was specifically referred to her by one of the hospital-based specialists who was impressed by her during her pediatrics fellowship. She has gone above and beyond on many occasions as we dealt with my special-needs daughter's complicated situations and has never failed to give her utmost effort. I simply can't say enough good things about her as a practitioner, and I'm not easy to please when it comes to doctors.

October 6th, 2009
Dr. Zimlich is like part of our famly
Dr. Zimlich has treated all three of my sons and we wouldn't see any other doctor. We have even moved out of the country and continue to come back and make our appointments for her to care for my boys. Her expertise, gentle nature and positive attitude makes her stand out above any other physician we have encountered. (and my boys love her!) She puts my mind at ease no matter what the issue has been. Dr. Zimlich is like a part of our family!