Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimble Poon
Dr. Kimble Poon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wailuku, HI, with another office in Honolulu, HI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Poon is affiliated with Maui Memorial Medical Center and Kona Community Hospital. Dr. Poon has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kimble Poon has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Kimble Poon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.
Dr. Rodney Bjordahl
Wailuku, HI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Jennie Montijo
Pediatrics, Family Medicine
Wailuku, HI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Dennis Rowe
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Wailuku, HI 0.01 mi42