A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimble Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimble Poon, Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimble Poon MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimble Poon practice?
- Dr. Kimble Poon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimble Poon practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Waimea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI and Los Angeles, CA.
See Waimea Cardiologists.