inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2014
easy to talk to
Dr Bell has been my doctor for years and i always look forward to seeing her. he listens, she cares and she understands what i am going through by using real life examples that she has. She is very straight forward and I am always comfortable talking to her about my health issues.

March 3rd, 2014
Will not go back.
At mi firs appoinment, she just rush me out of the office, like she had better things to do. My follow appoinment, I was told to come in one hour earlier because of a cancellation they had a new slot. The Doctor did not see me until half an hour after my first schedule time. So i miss one hour of work for nothing. Needless to say, I found another doctor after this.

August 5th, 2013
Patient
I've been with Dr. Bell for a long time. She's very personable and in tune to your needs. She good! She cares!

May 3rd, 2013
Terrible experience. Will not be back again.

March 28th, 2013
Apathetic
Dr. Bell seemed aloof at the start of my appointment, but warmed up toward the end as I explained my concerns and symptoms. She did seem a bit disconnected. I hope she turns out to be a good doctor, but will have to have more interaction to determine whether I would like to continue to see her as a primary physician.

March 25th, 2013
Mrs
First time patient!! I was asked to come fifteen minutes ahead of my appointment, to prepare paper work that takes about five minutes to complete. After arriving at the suggested time I waited a half hour to be seen. I have a lot of dr appointments so promptness is very important to me. I would describe Dr. Bell's bedside manner as lethargic. She seemed to have no knowledge of my chronic diagnosis, and also appeared uninterested. I felt like I had to explain/beg for referrals to specialist. Thank God I have a PPO!! Needless to say I won't be back.

February 3rd, 2013
Simply the BEST!!!!
Dr. Bell is the best doctor that I've ever had. She is very personable and she listen to my concerns. She's very good with running blood work to get to the root of your problem. She's also good with referring her patients to specialists if need be. I enjoy my visits with her because she's extremely pleasant.. I don't know why she has bad reviews on this site maybe those people are just mad at life. LOL

March 5th, 2012
I haven't had my annual checkup this year as of yet. But I love Dr. Bell and I've recommended her to several family and friends. She's very polite and listens to every word that comes out of your mouth. To me she's an excellent doctor and I've been searching for years to find someone like her..

July 13th, 2011
responive
I am a patient- first time visit, very impressed with her thoroughness, and attention to detail, very focused. She is very professional. As i read the reviews here seems she has taken effective corrective action.

March 26th, 2011
hi dr.bell i am one of patients and she is a great doctor

March 24th, 2011
Dr Bell is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a top notch doctor in the Chicago area. She takes the time to listen to what your problem is and she is spot on with her diagnoses. She is also very proactive in your care by running various labs to catch problems before they become a problem.

November 22nd, 2010