inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2014
easy to talk to
Dr Bell has been my doctor for years and i always look forward to seeing her. he listens, she cares and she understands what i am going through by using real life examples that she has. She is very straight forward and I am always comfortable talking to her about my health issues.

May 3rd, 2013
Terrible experience. Will not be back again.

March 28th, 2013
Apathetic
Dr. Bell seemed aloof at the start of my appointment, but warmed up toward the end as I explained my concerns and symptoms. She did seem a bit disconnected. I hope she turns out to be a good doctor, but will have to have more interaction to determine whether I would like to continue to see her as a primary physician.

July 12th, 2011
responive
I am a patient- first time visit, very impressed with her thoroughness, and attention to detail, very focused. She is very professional. As i read the reviews here seems she has taken effective corrective action.

March 26th, 2011
hi dr.bell i am one of patients and she is a great doctor

March 24th, 2011
Dr Bell is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a top notch doctor in the Chicago area. She takes the time to listen to what your problem is and she is spot on with her diagnoses. She is also very proactive in your care by running various labs to catch problems before they become a problem.

March 6th, 2009
I went to Dr. Bell for the first time for a routine pap and physical. During the appointment, Dr. Bell did not seem too interested. She called me the next week to say my pap was abnormal and I had precancerous cells. She did not give me any more information, but said she had run a test for HPV but the results were not in yet. Over the next week, I called the office twice trying to get the results, and my calls were not returned. In fact, when you call the office, you cannot even speak to a nurse or receptionist, its like you are talking to an answering service. During my appointment, Dr. Bell also FORGOT to take my blood, even though we had specifically discussed doing so. She even gave me the number to call and get my blood test results, but never took my blood. Obviously I forgot to remind her, but she is the doctor. I would never go back to her again.

February 26th, 2009
Dr. Bell is always behind schedule. She appears to be in a rush, does not listen to me, seems more occupied with record keeping than patient care. She does not return calls or follow up on patients.

September 9th, 2016