A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimette Marta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimette Marta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimette Marta, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marta graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Marta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimette M Marta MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimette M. Marta practice?
- Dr. Kimette Marta has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimette Marta practices Family Medicine near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Family Physicians.