A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimitaka Saito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimitaka Saito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Saito graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Saito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St Bernards Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimitaka Saito MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimitaka Saito practice?
- Dr. Kimitaka Saito has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimitaka Saito practices Family Medicine near Marked Tree, AR.
See Marked Tree Family Physicians.