A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimmie Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimmie Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimmie Ng, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimmie Ng MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kimmie Ng practice?
- Dr. Kimmie Ng has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimmie Ng practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Oncologists.