A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimmo Hatanpaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimmo Hatanpaa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimmo Hatanpaa, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatanpaa graduated from University Of Tampere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hatanpaa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimmo Johannes Hatanpaa MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Kimmo J. Hatanpaa practice?
- Dr. Kimmo Hatanpaa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimmo Hatanpaa practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.