Dr. Kimmy Jong Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimmy Jong?

June 29th, 2011

this isnt the show private practice

I understand that alot of professions come with alot of stress, regardless of that in person in this kind of profession should still be professional. My wife and I went to the emergency room with our seven month old daughter with a temperature of 103 we explained at that time that she was hospitalized 3 weeks prior. The emergency Dr. sent us home that night after they took an ex ray and found out she had pneumonia. We came back the following night and a different Dr. looked at our daughter and did alot more test on her she wasn't eating and she was very dehydrated. This Dr. admitted our baby. When the on call pediatrician came in to evaluate her, our baby was on iv and the Dr. told my wife we only admitted your baby because of us (parents) and if she pulls out her iv we will not put it back in. First of all any person will look and feel better when on fluids and not dehydrated. When are regular Dr. came in to evaluate or baby, we asked should she be hospitalized and she said absolutely. My uncle is a physician assistants and he asked me why didn't they give her a blood test the first time we came to the emergency room to make sure her count was ok. My answer was I don't know. We pay so much in health care and medicines but to get the disrespect of this Dr. who was caring for our child was not professional. This Dr. has a big head to treat her patients the way she did she didn't even look at our baby. Maybe she was watching a good show and was disrupted because she had to come down to the hospital because there was a child in need. Well then if that's the case find another career.

June 28th, 2011

disrespectful_Rude_Bad doctor

Dr. Jong was the rudest doctor I have ever met. She down graded me and told me my daughter didn't need to be hospitalized for pneumonia when three weeks prior she was hospitalized for a week. She didn't even look at my child and told me it's okay if she has a fever. My 7 month old had a fever of 105 degrees. I know my child and I know she spikes fevers high and fast that's why she needs to be monotored. My daughters doctor knows my child and to be a pediatrician you need to have good personal skills and actually care about the patient. I would not recommend her to be a doctor of a child if you want your child to be safe.

September 5th, 2015