A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimon Violaris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Premature Infant.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Violaris graduated from University Of Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Violaris has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Violaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimon Violaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimon M. Violaris practice?
Dr. Kimon Violaris practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Teaneck, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians.