A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimon Violaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimon Violaris is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimon Violaris, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Violaris graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Violaris has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Holy Name Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimon M Violaris MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimon M. Violaris practice?
- Dr. Kimon Violaris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimon Violaris practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.