A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimon Zachary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimon Zachary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimon Zachary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycobacterium Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Zachary graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Zachary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimon C Zachary MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimon C. Zachary practice?
- Dr. Kimon Zachary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimon Zachary practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.