Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimulique Allen
Dr. Kimulique Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Texas Health Dallas. Dr. Allen has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimulique Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimulique Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Ricardo Guerra Jr
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Steven Meyer
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi47
Dr. David Musselman
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi31