A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimvir Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimvir Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimvir Dhillon, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimvir Singh Dhillon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kimvir S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Kimvir Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimvir Dhillon practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Endocrinologists.