A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimvir Dhillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimvir Dhillon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhillon
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dhillon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimvir Dhillon, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhillon graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhillon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimvir Singh Dhillon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kimvir S. Dhillon practice?
- Dr. Kimvir Dhillon has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimvir Dhillon practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Endocrinologists.